Entries for the Promotional Gift Award 2016 closed on 3 December 2015, and after much consideration the five product and concept development experts have finally made their decisions.
The annual award – organised by German publisher, WA Media since 2003 – recognises and rewards excellence and innovation in promotional merchandising.
Those that impressed the judges will be showcased at Haptica Live at the World Conference Center in Bonn on 16 March 2016.
In the meantime, here’s a selection from the winning entries:
- Ulla. Avoid workday headaches while improving your mood and performance with this clever little gadget that blinks to remind you to drink some water.
- Bioponcho. Rainy days present no problem with this eco-friendly poncho made from certified biodegradable plastic.
- 3D Puzzle Model ‘Truck’. Amuse yourself for hours with this true-to-life, scale model made from cardboard. Many different customisable models are available.
- Smart Card Power Bank. Charging is a cinch with this slim battery pack with suction cups for attaching to a smartphone.
- Form 466 Steel Mug. For a more classy cup of coffee try this characterful, high-quality thermos mug made from stainless steel and porcelain.
- Memo Drink Prosecco. A truly elegant way to market a brand or business – a digitally imprinted bottle of Prosecco.
- Edible Charcoal. Certainly one of the more wacky entries – foam sugar that looks just like charcoal! Comes in a mini charcoal bag. Just don’t confuse with the real thing!
- ‘Circulary Beach’ Jute Bag. Eco jute bags that were used in a recent rubbish-collecting campaign on Holland’s beaches.
Whatever your promotional merchandising need, talk to Arcadia Branded Merchandise for quality, compliant and ethically sourced products that can be customised and branded to help get your business noticed. Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0) 845 130 2620.
Make Memorable Merchandise
Having worked in Promotional Merchandise for the last 25 years I have been exposed to all aspects of the industry. Starting out as an account manager working with some of the worlds leading brands, I have learnt to understand the needs of a client, manufacturing processes, and what it takes to deliver a successful promotional campaign that is on brand, on time and within a given budget.